Black Shadow Dueling
Black Shadow Dueling
Black Shadow Dueling
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

WE HAVE MOVED GO TO http://blackshadowdueling.forumtl.com/ TO REGISTER A NEW ACCOUNT!!!

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Chat

[ Copy this | Start New | Full Size ]
Poll
Who is online?
In total there are 2 users online :: 0 Registered, 0 Hidden and 2 Guests

None

Most users ever online was 16 on Fri Oct 18, 2013 2:24 pm
Latest topics
» Hotspot Shield Elite 2.90 Crack
Black Shadow Dueling - Random Discussions EmptyWed Feb 19, 2014 1:35 am by savytakot

» Reggaeton Extended Pack
Black Shadow Dueling - Random Discussions EmptyTue Feb 18, 2014 11:57 am by savytakot

» Tourny Rules
Black Shadow Dueling - Random Discussions EmptyTue Dec 20, 2011 4:24 pm by Cody_wins

» Zoone Results "Elite"
Black Shadow Dueling - Random Discussions EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 10:06 pm by Cody_wins

» SomeGuyPotato Results "Intermediate"
Black Shadow Dueling - Random Discussions EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 4:22 pm by Cody_wins

» ROYALDUEL Results "Elite"
Black Shadow Dueling - Random Discussions EmptyMon Dec 19, 2011 2:40 pm by Cody_wins

» Owen2755 Results "Elite"
Black Shadow Dueling - Random Discussions EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:47 pm by Cody_wins

» Newton117 Results "Regular"
Black Shadow Dueling - Random Discussions EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 9:02 pm by Cody_wins

» Dashtonownz result "Novice"
Black Shadow Dueling - Random Discussions EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 8:13 pm by Cody_wins

Black Shadow Dueling - Random Discussions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anonymous

Black Shadow Dueling - Random Discussions Empty
PostSubject: Black Shadow Dueling - Random Discussions   Black Shadow Dueling - Random Discussions EmptySun Dec 18, 2011 1:53 am

I would just like to start off this new topic thread =P please put in random idea's, general thoughts or opinion that could improve the Team's site, ability, or outlook on how things are carried out, such as testing or decision making. Also ideas for polls, and things such as...I don't know...Lets say new rankings. I believe that this new Recruiter ranking should be bestowed upon people whom are friendly, and get along well with others. I would also believe someone who has a good way with words and will be able to sort of compromise and compel people to join. This rank is important, for the more people we have joining at a steady rate, the stronger we become as a Team. Another topic I wanted to hit in this first thread is the testing chart =P I know there's been A LOT of controversy over it. Mostly on the creativity and hard judging. I just want to make sure that testers from now on don't judge to hard or too easy. They need to mark honestly compared to an average (which we don't have yet, but it will come with time and practice). I believe that more ranks will be added as we slowly gain more members, but I also believe that at this point in time 22 marks isn't enough marks to really admit someone to rank up or be judged. I think there should be a dueling test and a written or question and answer test in between, either a discussion tab or in the chat box. I believe that's all I have to say for now, happy posting =D !
Back to top Go down

Black Shadow Dueling - Random Discussions
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Black Shadow Dueling :: General :: General Discussion-
Jump to: